Saturday, August 29, 2015

FTALE

 
Hi blog!
I think I've sain a gazilllion times how I'm sorry for not having written anything, but it's just that having your own personal journal makes you forget a "public" one. XD



Some recaps about life..
I've been back here, in Padang, for a month now.
And at the very moment, I am studying complication in pregnancy, specifically and medically speaking Pre-eclampcia and Eclampcia.

And,the fact that September is coming always thrills me..hahahah..
I know...I know..how childish of me.
But the truth is I love my birthday.
Not about the presents, although who wouldn't be happy to receive a new free thing. hahaha.
But, it's a day of celebrating my existing, and a day to remind me that I've had another one-year journey. ;)

So...
I would love to share about fairytale now.
Dea loves BARBIE, I LIKE BARBIE.
But, I never love her/ them.
It's not her blonde hair, or skinny body that makes me jealous, it just I don't get her that way. #apaSIHdys -_-"

Anyway...
My fairytale kinda movie is FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT.
I know I've posted about this movie like when I was still on my third year in high school.
But I'M IN LOVE WITH IT.
And stupidly cry watching it.

I feel like chanelling the movie in some spots..hahahha..
Or maybe that's just how I see relationship should be..openess,freedom,passion,honesty,history, and irony of life.

You know I join  LIGAMENT, an english club in FK, and we had our meeting last Friday.
We were discussing about anger and ambition.

When I was asked about what in the modern life that makes me angry, I answered
" The fact that people like to mind others' bussiness. Being so nosy about others."
And I also said " I don't want people to know my private life that much. It's like the less you share, the less people know, the more curious they become, the more valuable you become."

Weird thing is I always love writing.
To express my feeling. It was never something to be nervous about for me to write.
And writing this sometimes makes me wonder if some people read and start to wonder what happened to this girl.hahahah..
But I managed to not giving a care anymore.
writing makes me happy, and so I do it.

You know those are just my jungling mind.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment