Friday, July 3, 2015

R/ Epinefrin 1 mg No. I

Happy people!
It's sunny but not so hot in Padang this afternoon.
And I just got back from this Basic Pathology, Diagnose, and Therapy block's exams.

One thing made today 'special' was while we're having our Pharmacology Lab's MCQ exam papers, came our lecturer saying this :

" Ujian sama saya nilainya 15 point selama 15 menit.
Tulis soalnya!
1. Sebutkan apa yang dimaksud dengan obat parenteral?
2. a. Sebutkan jenis-jenis obat parenteral.
    b. Berikan contoh masing-masing 5 beserta dosisnya.
KALIAN DI SINI KULIAH KEDOKTERAN.BUKAN MAIN-MAIN! "

FU*K!

I guess it was pretty much what's in all of  in J room yelled in our hearts, besides " Ya Allah!" of course.

I didn't have any problem with the exams, although I'm not sure about my answers. :p
It's just the way this ibuk YELLED and ORDERED us. Especially her last words.
It's just..

What you think we'e been doing this last freaking whole year Buk?
Playing around?!
It's been one year of even just trying to find and actually fit to any studying methode we knew.
It's been crying alone in the room saying to our selves
"Am I good enough?"
"Can I make it?"
 

Every week is about finishing and grabbing one or more textbooks.
Every week is about changing from an obgyn, to an internist, to a geriatrist.
Another is about doing our Indonesian tasks and Civil's presentation and exams.
 
Sometimes it's about getting in our organisation, doing the programs.
Other times it's about the faculty agenda.
I'm not whining about all the things we have to face, the textbooks we have to read, the schedule we have to follow.
I'm just saying, there are other ways to make students open their eyes, to motivate our willingness to study, to ask, to explore.
Not by making us feel so down, like we haven't done anything this past one year.
          So yeah, you write me a prescription to be your so dreamed medical student. 
         The kind of students who will make proud the "institution" , who will keep the                          "accreditation".
But at the and of the day, I'mma choose whether I trust your pescribed drugs or get myself another opinion, or try alternative medication.

Love,
your-frequently-stumbled-along-the-medical-road student.








No comments:

Post a Comment