Friday, July 31, 2015

Black Magic

Hi bloggie!
it's the end of July and also the end of my 3-week-holiday in Medan.
I'mma head back to Padang on Sunday afternoon.

It's funny when holiday is almost over, I just feel like laying on my bad, watching Orange Is The New Black, or just switching through the TV channels. XD

But, for tomorroow, I think I have list o do :

1. Clean the house (my main job whenever I'm home) :D
2. Eat lontong pagi and serabi (must-have breakfast meal whenever I'm home) :p
3. Start reading my jobdesk as HRD Team CIMSA
4. Out with Mamak and Cia, I'm craving or Pizza Boy and  burger..guess those will be my lunch 
5. Buy my ticket 
6. Packing my stuff 


Thank you for my fantastic holiday God.
It has been fulfilling my heart.
May I head back to Padang with a fighting spirit and a surrending heart. 




No comments:

Post a Comment