Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dumb NaNaNa

Hi bloggies!
I don't remember when was the last time I blogged XD
hahahha..

Any way,
Good news, I got in the Project Team of CIMSA FK Unand 2015-2016!!
Thanks God.
And today, I'll be having SCOPH's upgrading called iTunes :)

And, I'd really love to talk about this (not so new) series I love, THE NEW NORMAL. ;)
I love the story, it's not heavy like Vampire Diaries, Game of Throne, especially True Blood.

And I think it has some really good life lesson and also criticism especially about how the society treats LGBT.
I'm not exactly the best person on ignoring what people think and say about myself, but love is love.
Other than that is none of our freaking business, moreover our judging.


And ughh...this song really beats my head this lately. :)
So, Happy Sunday.





XOXO, Glados.

No comments:

Post a Comment