Monday, March 9, 2015

DEMONS

Everybody loves a clown, a comedian, one who makes fool of himself and makes others laugh.

But do peple really know that a clown, a comedian, they are the deeply hurt ones?
Hello bloggies.

It’s been too long since last time I post.
And it seems like everytime I post something it’s just around my college now.
hahahaha…so pathetic, I know.
But what else to say, I’ve pledged my life in studying human, the never ending mystery human.

These past three weeks I’m consumed by DANUS MFAF. 
Being part of DANUS, you gotta sell everything that brings money for your event. 
So you gotta have the “selling-mouth”.

And it also has been since these last 3 weeks, I gotta go home (or precisely go back to my always-missed room, here in Padang) feeling empty.
Tired. But I know I got things to do.
Wanting to call my family, but somehow I feel like I just need them here now, not by the phone.

So yeah.
Let me be this dramatic now.

Being apart from your home sucks.
Being in a place so different from yours sucks.
Not being around your loved family and friends sucks.
But, since it’s my life now, all I have now is just to lay all these in to His hands.

Dear you,
I feel so tired and empty.
At the same time I know you’re feeling exhausted.
I hate that I’m like water on a leaf.
I hate that I miss my friends and my family so much.
I hate that I need someone to hug so badly without feeling scared of what people may think.
I hate that  sometimes I think a break could make things better.
I hate that I can’t make myself see all the past things and just trust you.
Of all these things, I hate that it’s all true.



No comments:

Post a Comment