Monday, January 6, 2014

A two-way thing

Happy New Year my blog. :)
I hope this year will be a better, more prosperous year for all of us. :D

So, I know it's not exactly what I usually talk about in blog, but I feel like writing about it.
But,there's something I just realised because of this one movie, Don Jon.

Love is a two-way thing.
It can not and should not be one-sided
.

Truth be told, most girls (may be included me) dream of a happily-ever-after-movie love story.
But the truth, there ain't no such thing as perfection, neither the individuals nor the process.
So, I guess it's best to understand that the person you are in a relationship with, is someone who definitely has differences from you.
And if you're willing to know him/her better, than try to understand and accept him/her the way he/she is.

And uh..about the movie,Don Jon, I'm not saying it's perfection.But I'm saying, may be you could watch it, and take some messages from it. And it's better for you to watch it if you're already 18 or above. :) 

Good night blog. 




Mr. Joseph Gordon-Levvit, actor-writer-director of don Jon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment