Monday, October 14, 2013

Moving On

HELLLOOOOOO MY BLOG!!!
I've missed you sooo much!!
Truth be told, it's midnight, and I just got home from church and my assingment isn't done yet. :P

Any way, today I spent my my time with doing the chores (like sweeping,moping,doing the washing ups).
And since, we do not have any domestic helper (now), I guess I'll be doing them for such longer time.  :D
Then, did some of the assignment and went out with Kak Abeth!!! :D

Aku : "Ntar kau pigi...aku sendirilah ya.."
Kak Abeth : "Gapapa lah. Penting aku pergi buat jadi lebih baik. Bukan jadi lebih       buruk."

"Dear my lovely sister/best-friend/love-consultant, I love you to the very end.
I know you're gonna be the best of you.
Things come and go, but the right ones always stay.
And you're gonna get what you've been praying for. :* :)  "

We went to Rumah Burger, I had burger (forget what it's name was), Kak Abeth had omelette, and Cia (yes, I brought her too XD ) had spaghetti. ;)
Enden up with me eating my food and half of Kak Abeth's omelette. XD

        ***  

Some things I learn today :

- When you start doing something with a bad intention, it'll never end up right.
   It may take a few months or even a year or even some years to realise that, but it surely will come up, the  'fruits' of your bad seed.

Everything will pass. 
Just like what Carrie said to Walt "It will wear out" .
The dissapointments, the heart-breaks, the anger, the resentments, the guilt, even the good stuff, they will pass. Each of them has its own timing. 
You make mistake, so what?! 
Who the hell doesn't make mistakes?!
You learn from those mistakes, and that's it. 
Nothing else.

- And, listen to that small voice inside your heart.
This may sound too melodramatic. But what the successful people say isn't just for a good talk.
Somehow, deep down, your heart already know what you want, what's right for you, and what to do.






Last Christmas at school doing a play, me and Betty as the "Tukang Mie Balap"




When I was doing "Gue Gak Mau Skul"
  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment