Sunday, September 8, 2013

18

I'm oficially 18 people! :D
"What's so happy about getting older?"

It's not the part of being oldER I'm happy about.
It's the celebration of my existance.:)

Ini yang terjadi pagi ini

aku : #buru-buru nurunin anak tangga "MAK!!Ucapin.."
mamak : #berhenti nyemprot bunga "..." #muka bengong, ga ngerti maksudku
aku : "ucapinlah.."
mamak : "OUH! SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN DIS.." 

XD 

bahkan walau semalamnya udah ingat,paginya tetap harus diingetin lagi! XD

I was so happy about our small celebration.
There were only Mom,Cia, Dea (yes!Dea came! :D ), Cia's friend, and I.
My Dad was out for work.
And there wasn't anything really special my mom cooked or bought.
Just a CHOCOLATE AVOCADO from Le Chic at Travellers' Suites and our lunch menu were fried noodle (mom's cooking) and chicken rendang   (also mom's).

What makes this time so special is Dea.
Yes!I'd missed her sooo much that when we met, we just talked and shared stories.
Thank you,Dea for bringin me my favourite bakery product ,  Dellicious' Larvae(s).
And thanks for the bff-bonding watch.
I love you DEA!! :*:*** :D


Wearing my Up Pandora

Close view of my dress :)







Chocolate Avocado cake ;)


Just as simple as us.I love you Dea :)

New bible from chruch :)



Pardon the low quality :p

 And the dress I'm wearing is a taylored one.I customized the style and it was inspired by Carrie's dress. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment